(Junior) Sales Manager
We are looking for a high-performing intrinsically motivated Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential and the implementation of sales plans.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Generating new business leads
- Understanding the market, customers, competitors and trends
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Technical Education (HTL, FH, TU)
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous
- At least three years’ experience in selling complex products, together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Extraordinary perseverance
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Exceptional in analytic thinking, creativity and problem-solving
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Willing to travel (approx. 50%)
- Fluent in German and English
- Location Graz or Vienna
- A friendly and pleasant working environment in a varied and exciting field of work in the area of precise positioning and navigation
- The opportunity to learn new skills and face new challenges every day
- A permanent contract in a young, well-coordinated team with low turnover and flexible working hours
- Thorough induction phase
- For legal reasons, we refer to a minimum salary according to the current Collective Agreement. The actual payment is of course higher and depends on your qualifications and experience
We are looking forward to receive your application (cover letter, resume, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations either in German or in English.
WE ARE THE NAVIGATION EXPERTS
The major activities of OHB Digital Solutions GmbH cover the field of GNSS signal processing precise positioning and reliable navigation, particularly the areas of development and combination of navigation, telecommunication, and information technologies, and services for applications in the context of transport and mobility. With the expertise of the company team members we develop solutions, services and applications according to our customer needs.