Sales Manager for GNSS Data Solutions
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing distribution for the sale of GNSS data solutions products and services in all markets throughout Europe. You will manage customers & develop key accounts both directly and through agents and/or representative organisations. Your Homebase is our Headquarter in Graz or alternatively our branch office in Vienna with a considerable amount of travelling required at least throughout the EMEA region. It is the perfect opportunity for an experienced sales professional to take ownership and become the key driving force behind the growth of our business.
As a Sales Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Professional, organized and efficient with the ability of understanding the structure, strategy and objectives of the wider business.
- Enthusiastic and optimistic with a can-do attitude.
- Process driven, forward thinking, proactive with the ability of pre-empting problems and implement effective solutions.
- Flexible, patient and willing to work outside contractual working hours.
- Competence in working individually as well as a part of a team is required.
- B2B and/or B2A - Sales management experience, with a record of accomplishments in handling large national accounts and key customers.
- German, English (equal or better then European Level C1) and preferably a third European Language.
As a Sales Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Training sales personnel / distributors in each of the countries and markets within the territory.
- Preparing or directing the preparation of proposals, contracts, quotes, prices, terms and specifications, etc.
- Identifying and approaching suitable customers to drive TeleConsult product sales throughout the territory to required targets and reporting figures accordingly.
- Analyse sales statistics and costs providing reports as required.
- Regular market analyses to determine customer needs and volume potential, and make market driven recommendations to management regarding price schedules, discount rates, sales budget by territory, sales & marketing campaigns.
- Regular recommendations on product line expansion, development, simplification and standardisation changes when appropriate to improve efficiencies and profitability.
- Representing the company at trade and consumer exhibitions to promote TCA's products. Organise company exhibits in concert with appropriate company and exhibitor personnel.
What we will be looking for in you:
We are looking for someone who is influential and a natural problem solver, with drive and determination to meet/exceed sales targets and meet wider business objectives. You should be able to understand, analyse and formulate complex documents whilst being numerically astute with good reasoning, communication and presentation skills.
Why we are special:
- Varied task area and exciting topics in the field of precise positioning, navigation, telecommunication, and information technologies
- Thorough enrollment phase
- Stable business environment
- A fix-term contract in a young, well-established team with low fluctuation and flexible working hours.
- Work-location at TeleConsult Austria GmbH, Rettenbacher Straße 22, AT-8044 Graz, Austria or Lothringer Straße 14/3, AT-1030 Vienna, Austria.
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement "Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe in der Dienstleistung in Information und Consulting" (the latest version is applicable) for this position, which is 1.885,00 € gross / month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.
We are the Navigation Experts
The major activities of TeleConsult Austria GmbH cover the field of precise positioning and reliable navigation, particularly the areas of development and combination of navigation, telecommunication, and information technologies, and services for applications in the context of transport and mobility. TeleConsult acts as prime partner for anyone looking for data solutions in the arena of positioning, navigation and mobility.
TeleConsult Austria GmbH - Your partner for future data solutions.