Vacant Position: Operation Manager
We are looking for a person who is perfectly organized, and who claims to itself to take care and achieve accurate results. A person who has both a financial and a legal background or at all an interest in it fits perfectly into the team.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Administration of supported Programs and Project Management
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the CEO to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Recruiting of talents (technical and commercial).
- Bachelor's degree in operations management, economy, legal or related field.
- Experience in management and operations.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among partners and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Experience in Reporting and Auditing
- Process improvement capability
- Good understanding of Inventory management and Supply chain management
- A friendly and pleasant working environment in a varied and exciting field of work in the area of precise positioning and navigation.
- The opportunity to learn new skills and face new challenges every day.
- A permanent contract in a young, well-coordinated team with low turnover and flexible working hours.
- Thorough induction phase.
- This position is classified in Group III of the Collective Agreement Information and Consulting (latest version applies). For legal reasons, we refer to a minimum salary according to this Collective Agreement. The actual payment is of course higher and depends on your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter, resume, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations either in German or in English.
We are the Navigation experts
The major activities of OHB Digital Solutions GmbH cover the field of precise positioning and reliable navigation, particularly the areas of development and combination of navigation, telecommunication, and information technologies, and services for applications in the context of transport and mobility. With the expertise of the company team members we develop solutions, services and applications according to our customer needs.
OHB Digital Solutions - Your partner for future applications, technologies and services.