Vacant Position: Marketing Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who loves intrinsically to explore new business-opportunities by carefully examining markets and customer segments. We would like to hire an entrepreneurial and analytical individual with strong ambition, great potential and a never give up attitude.
- Translate the OHB Digital Solution vision into a dedicated market-segment vision, by understanding the market, customers, competitors and trends
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the CEO, the salesteam and productmanagement.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least three years' experience as a marketing manager for complex products, together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Exceptional in analytic thinking, creativity and problem-solving.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Experience in market research, competitive analysis, and positioning
- Strong business analysis and strategy development skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills at all levels of the organization
- Willing to travel (approx. 35%)
- Fluent in German and English
- Location Graz
- A friendly and pleasant working environment in a varied and exciting field of work in the area of precise positioning and navigation.
- The opportunity to learn new skills and face new challenges every day.
- A permanent contract in a young, well-coordinated team with low turnover and flexible working hours.
- Thorough induction phase
- For legal reasons, we refer to a minimum salary according to the current Collective Agreement. The actual payment is of course higher and depends on your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter, resume, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations either in German or in English.
We are the Navigation experts
The major activities of OHB Digital Solutions GmbH cover the field of GNSS signal processing, precise positioning and reliable navigation, particularly the areas of development and combination of navigation, telecommunication, and information technologies, and services for applications in the context of transport and mobility. With the expertise of the company team members we develop solutions, services and applications according to our customer needs.
OHB Digital Solutions - Your partner for future applications, technologies and services.